Someone who is laughing may be sad inside, and joy may end in sadness. Evil people will be paid back for their evil ways, and good people will be rewarded for their good ones.
Proverbs 14:12-14

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

So, I was trying to set up a slide show so that I could easily show my pictures, but I couldn't get it to set up, and here is why.... So I uploaded all of my photos to Flickr, because the slideshow doesn't let you just upload photos onto it. So I, set that up, no problem, because I just had to enter in my Google account information. So, I uploaded all of the photos. After I did that I tried to make the slideshow, I looked all of it up on how to do it, but it was ABSOLUTELY complicated. If anybody could just maybe comment on how to do this, thanks! Soo, I will upload them on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment