Here are the steps :
1. Pick out A design for the duct tape I have Polka Dot, Zebra, and Cheetah Print. In my demonstration I'll be using the Polka dot.
2. Cut a strip of Duct Tape about 5-7 inches. Its important to cute it instead of rip it because a rip with make it look messy. Also make sure its bigger than you probably would need it.
3. Now fold the Duct tape together. Be careful at this step, because you don't want any creases in your bracelet. You can always trim the sides if you need to.
4. Now cut a small piece of duct tape and put it at the end of the tape that is already folded together. It is important to cut because if you don't It will be sloppy.
5. Now put around your wrist and tuck the price of duct tape that you already cut off below the bottom side of the tape.
*Sorry about the poor picture quality.*
|3rd Step (folding)|
|4th Step (adding the piece of tape to the end)|
|3rd step (how to fold it)|
|End Result (5th Step)|
|Now you can make as many duct tape Bracelets as you want!|